Work Injury / Workers’ Compensation
Workers’ compensation benefits are provided to help employees who have suffered a work-related injury or illness. Workers’ compensation is a no-fault insurance system. Employees may recover benefits even if their employer was not negligent. Workers’ compensation provides wages and medical benefits to injured workers. Injured workers may receive benefits in a variety of circumstances:
- Work-related injuries, including back, neck or shoulder injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Aggravation of a pre-exisiting condition
- Work accidents (e.g. construction site accidents or factory incidents)
- Occupational illness or disease
- Falls from heights (e.g. falls from scaffolding, ladders or roofs)
If you have suffered a work injury or illness, you should contact an attorney to protect your rights. To speak with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer, contact Hatfield Temple in Florence, South Carolina.
We represent workers from a broad range of professions and industries. Whether you are an office worker or a laborer, we can protect your rights and vigorously pursue the full compensation you are entitled to receive.